Arrampicata travel and adventure is a travel agency that offers tourism products suited to the needs and expectations of each client. It offers ecotourism services, adventure tourism, cultural and traditional tourism. To achieve its objective, it has a sustainable management system that respects the local communities, the environment, and the cultural heritage of each destination. It also supports the local economy by acquiring the products of each region, implementing programs that reduce the negative impacts can generate in the development of each activity and promoting in the customers the importance of respecting the environment and cultural heritage. Special emphasis is placed on the prevention of sexual exploitation and commercialization of children and adolescents. It is the commitment of Arrampicata travel and adventure to identify dangers, evaluate and assess the risks, to promote healthy behaviors that improve health and / or prevention in all employees and collaborators involved in the business
To inform our customers about the codes of behavior of each destination
To acquire products and services from local communities
To accomplish the planned sustainable programs
To watch and monitor the risks and dangers identified in the SST
In order to comply with our sustainability policy and the sectorial technical norm NTS-TS 003, we commit ourselves to comply with the following guidelines within our daily operations and within the services provided in Arrampicata travel and adventure:
• To avoid the sexual or commercial exploitation of children and adolescents.
• To avoid child labor exploitation.
• Not to promote establishments or providers of tourism services where minors are exposed, directly or directly, to sexual and commercial exploitation.
• To communicate opportunely to the competent authorities of any suspicion of sexual and commercial exploitation of children and adolescents.
• To raise awareness among our suppliers and customers about the seriousness of supporting the commercial, sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
• Not to generate misleading advertising or negatively affect the natural and cultural heritage of our country.
• To avoid discrimination based on race, gender or physical condition.
Integral management of residues
Efficient use of energy
Co-participation with companies and foundations
Native communities training
FAUNA AND FLORA
We do not support the illegal trafficking of flora and fauna species. We respect and promote the conservation of our biodiversity and in accordance with the law 17 of 1981 we take actions to prevent, punish and reject any act that abuses and threatens the life of the animal species of the country and to prevent actions against the environment according to what is established by law 1333 of 2009.
We do not support the illegal trade of cultural goods and we respect and promote the conservation of our culture, in accordance with the provisions of Law 63 of 1986 for the prevention of illegal traffic of the country's cultural property and Law 1185 of 2008 that seeks safeguarding , protection, sustainability, disclosure and encouragement of the nation's cultural heritage.
In compliance with the law 679 of 2001 established to prevent and counteract exploitation, pornography and sexual tourism with minors, we warn the tourist that the exploitation and sexual abuse of minors in the country is criminally and administratively sanctioned. Likewise, in order to comply with Law 1336 of 2009 and Resolution 3840 that complements Law 679, Arrampicata, travel and adventure has a code of ethics to prevent and prevent the sexual exploitation of children and adolescents in the tourism sector.